Proslab ensures absolute accuracy with additive manufacturing
9 April 2018Leading Australian dental laboratory, Proslab, has fully digitalised the manufacture of its cobalt chrome removable partial dentures (RPDs). The laboratory partnered with global engineering company, Renishaw, to install what is thought to be the first metal additive manufacturing machine for dental applications in Australia.
- Case study: Proslab ensures absolute accuracy with additive manufacturing [2.2MB]
- Case study: Proslab ensures absolute accuracy with additive manufacturing [106kB]
- AM 400 3D 프린팅 시스템 [gen] [867kB]
- RPD build plate [3.1MB]
- RPD polished on stone model [1.6MB]
- Proslab Dental Laboratory [124kB]
- Proslab Dental reception area [179kB]
For further images, videos, company biographies or information on Renishaw and its products, visit our Media Hub.