현재 사용 중인 언어로는 이 페이지를 사용할 수 없습니다. Google Translate을 사용하여
자동 번역된 페이지
를 볼 수 있습니다. Renishaw에게는 이 서비스를 제공할 책임이 없으며 번역 결과를 저희가 확인하지도 않았습니다.
추가로 도움이 필요하시면 저희에게 연락해 주십시오.
Renishaw offers a range of repair and refurbishment services to ensure performance and compliance with your quality assurance and business requirements.
All repairs and refurbishments are carried out by skilled technicians at all of our service centres across the world.
Different levels of service are offered, depending upon the product type being returned:
- Repair – A full assessment will be carried out with only the failed part being replaced
- Refurbishment – Faulty parts will be replaced but a level of refurbishment will be implemented so the unit is to the latest Renishaw build standard
- Repair-by-Exchange (RBE) – Upon Renishaw receiving a faulty unit a refurbished unit is sent as a replacement
- Advanced Repair-by-Exchange – Refurbished unit is sent to the customer, before the faulty unit is received at Renishaw
- Loan unit – A temporary loan of a unit whilst the faulty product is being repaired or refurbished
Renishaw refurbished units have been updated to the latest build standard and benefit from a longer warranty than those offered on repairs.
All of our offices hold RBE stock locally, providing our customers with a fast and efficient turnaround to minimise downtime and in some regions, we can offer next-day delivery.
To discover what is available to you, complete an enquiry form with your requirements or contact your local office.
Returning a product to Renishaw
Please contact your local office to confirm the correct shipping address for your region. In addition, we ask that:
- Products are packaged safely and securely to prevent possible damage in transport, using the original Renishaw packaging, if available.
- Where applicable inclusion of signed de-contamination forms.
- All batteries are removed.
- An advice slip is included, detailing:
- The return address and a contact email / telephone number
- The reason for the return
- Any relevant correspondence that you may already have had with Renishaw
- If an RMA has been supplied, the number is written on the box and/or on the paperwork.